We are always in need of prospective adoptive parents looking to adopt African American newborns. African American (AA) families looking to adopt are in great demand for our program. Your chances of being accepted are very high if you are of the African American race. Our African American birthmothers are very interested in selecting prospective AA waiting families. Placement times for our AA Program are currently running less than one year.
Everlasting Adoptions is committed and devoted to finding families for newborn, African American babies. Our dedication and devotion to personalized service makes this program a successful part of Everlasting Adoptions, Inc. Most families that join our African American Program will have a baby in their home within one year.
Our Program is Open To:
- Traditional, Single or Same-Sex families who are at least 21 years of age (infertility is not a requirement)
- People of any race and income that can prove financial stability enabling them to raise a child
- Home study ready individuals or couples (please contact us for information if you do not have a home study)
** Please remember to contact your tax specialist to see if you qualify for the Adoption Tax Credit. IRS Tax Credit Information. Most of Everlasting Adoption's families are able to benefit from this tax credit, which significantly reduces the cost of adoption.
To get started today:
- Go to the FREE APPLICATION TAB
- Fill out a complete application online and be sure to select African American under the Type of Child You Wish to Adopt. Hit submit.
- That’s it! We will let you know if we can accept you into our program at this time.
We are grateful for your interest!